Get out of the rut of dinner and a movie, and be more creative with your time together!
A date can be anything you want it to be, the only requirements are to carve out the time and make sure it’s something that really lights you up and you can both enjoy.
- Walk or bike ride to a park and have a picnic there
- Take a private dance class together- salsa or tango is so romantic!
- Go to a concert, live music or a play
- Gentle walk or hike together
- Look up a new bar or restaurant, or make reservations at one you’ve been dying to try, and get some afternoon cocktails/ mocktails and deep conversation before dinner.
- Couples Massage or Spa Day
- Take a restorative yoga class together to really get into some relaxing vibes
- Take a hot drink and soft blanket, maybe some snacks and go watch the sunset
- Do a wine tasting
- Take a cooking class, or cook a new recipe at home together
- Give each other a full body massage, or even a hand or foot rub. You can set up some aromatherapy with candles or essential oils, while listening to relaxing music
- Lounging at the beach
- Anything on the water is fantastic. For us, paddleboarding + SUP yoga was a recent hit and look forward to going every summer!
- Plan a couples date with friends
- Book a surprise weekend getaway
- Plan a luxurious visit to a sauna/ steam room and then hot tub together
Plan one of these for this coming weekend and watch your connection grow! Let me know how it goes.
What ideas would you add? Let me know, so we can make a longer list and try them out over time.